SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Get to Know Me & Cue the Coffee!

podcast

Hello, hello! And welcome to Cue the Coffee! My name is Angela and I am the creator behind this little space.

My idea for Cue the Coffee is for it to be your #1 productivity resource where I will talk about all things organization, planning, routines, and more! I love learning about new ways to help make my life feel more organized and put together so I thought, why not start my own platform that encompasses everything organization and motivation all in one place?! Basically, I will be talking about anything and everything that makes you Cue the Coffee :)

My main platform is going to be my podcast, Cue the Coffee! There I will be talking about organization, goal setting, post-grad life, career tips, and more! I have so many fun things planned already for the podcast that I can't wait to start putting more work into now that I have some more time in my days! Let me know if you have any specific podcast episode requests below.

I will also be posting here on the blog as well a few times throughout the month! My goal is to write blog posts that will go along with my podcast episodes that will go live each week, and maybe even a few bonus ones here and there :)

Lastly, I have my Etsy shop where I am going to be selling some cute, coffee themed items! This won't necessarily be "merch" for my brand, but more cute, and motivational coffee apparel to help inspire you!

I am so excited to spend some more time working on this platform of mine and have so many big ideas for Cue the Coffee that I can't wait to share. Please keep checking back, Cue the Coffee will officially launch in January 2020!

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment